Get it from – here
WordPress ZoomTabs Intro – top
WordPress ZoomTabs and Accordions is the perfect tool for creating Tabs or Accordions. The tabs automatically minimize to accordions when the responsive switch is achieved in order to be displayed fine on mobile devices.
WordPress ZoomTabs Features
- HTML5 technology – zoomtabs uses the latest html5 techniques ( like History API ) to deliver a never seen before experience to your clients
- fully responsive – looks great from mobile to HD
- four skins – full skins to fit every brand
- CSS3 technology – this player uses cutting-edge css3
- WYSIWYG editor – easy for users to create, What You See Is What You Get editor comes to help
- SCSS Powered – easy for developers to modify
- Retina-ready – graphics have double resolution for smooth retina viewing
- easy install – purchase, download the zip, read the docs
- history api – enable the option for tabs to link directly via the HTML5 History API
- unlimited colors – make it yours by setting the highlight color, and it’s all easy via a colorpicker
- iPhone / iPad optimized – this gallery has been optimized for Apple touch devices
- Android optimized – this component has been tested on Android 4.0 and works awesome
- developer / SASS powered – this component’s CSS has been built on top of SASS which means SASS users will have an easy time modifying the skins. For non-SASS users it’s no problem either because CSS files ( generated by SASS ) are provided
- 100% css skinnable – want to make slight modifications to the skins ? The skins are 100% built from the css and it is very easy to edit with css knowledge
- SEO friendly – built with search engine optimization on mind from the ground up, the Testimonial Rotator uses non hidden valid html markup to build the widget
- compatible with all major browsers, including IE – compatible from IE7 to IE10, Chrome, Safari and Firefox
ZoomTabs and Accordions FAQ
Is it possible to have more than one accordion on a page?
You can have unlimited accordions per page.
I was wondering if this plugin works with custom post types?
Can be included in any post type – page / custom post type / normal post
Current Version: 1.10
For updating, disable and delete the previous version, and install the new downloaded one. Or just unpack the zip you get from the download and overwrite the previous folder from wp-content/plugins/ via FTP
UPDATE 1.10 [ 05/16/2014 ]
- [ADD] delete tab option
- [ADD] new Enable Linking method
- [ADD] new Highlight color with colorpicker
- [ADD] new Toggle or Accordion option