Bookmark the topic by clicking on the star to get notified on mail when we respond.
DZS Video Gallery Loading problem
  • theblacktanktheblacktank
    March 2012
    Whats up man? Just bought the plugin yesterday and had a problem with the dashboard. Seems to be stuck in some kind of loading loop. Any help would be great, we're looking to add the video page to our site today.

Thanks
  • adminadmin
    March 2012
    Sorry, I was on my phone selecting threads randomly 

Sent you a PM 

Thanks!
  • tulsabobttulsabobt
    March 2012
    Can you send me the fix for this? I am having the same problem. Worked fine yesterday on install, but after logging out and back in, the admin screen never loads.
  • adminadmin
    March 2012
    Sent you on your mail tulsabobt
  • im having same problem

• clogicclogic
    April 2012
    Also seeing the same problem...it happened after I duplicated a few Galleries. Although other bugs were starting to show after doing the duplication. After I removed a video from a gallery I duplicated, the other video in the gallery no longer loaded, so all around buggy at that point.
  • oisinoisin
    April 2012
    I am having the same problem, tried uninstalling and re installing with the same problem 
  • I am also having the same issue on the ipad/iphone. Video's keep saying "this video is private", when in fact they are not; and they work on my laptop just fine! The first and last video work, but all of the videos listed in the middle do not.
    You can preview here:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

• I am having an issue in the admin panel with loading, just a grean load continuing, no access to the system, on oacancer.com.  I can send login with private email.  thank you
  • adminadmin
    May 2012
    Hey seespotrunmedia 

Can you send me wp-admin login via PM ( just click on my profile here ) so I can have a look ?  We'll fix ASAP

Thanks!
  • magooxmagoox
    May 2012
    Same problem. Green Loading death bar. I sent you a PM in codecanyon too... I know you're been reciving a lot of messages... Thanks in advance!
  • And I am having the same problem. I have yet to even see a loading bar. Can you please provide a solution?