Bookmark the topic by clicking on the star to get notified on mail when we respond.
Vimeo descriptions and html5
  • tveltvel
    April 2012
    Hello! I have two questions I was hoping you might help me with. 

1. How do I have video descriptions display on my video galley?  I've noticed other people using a video gallery get a description when they pause their videos--- this isn't working for me.  I have the video description field filled out on the individual videos-- is there something else that I need to do?  I have Disable Description set to OFF -- my videos are vimeo files. 

My other question is loading html5 videos-- I've correctly uploaded the necessary ogv file in my video menu, but when I try to load up my video on an ipad or iphone, the video wheel spins and nothing plays. 

Thank you for your help.

Tom
  • tveltvel
    April 2012
    Admin? 
  • tveltvel
    April 2012
    Some kind of response would be appreciated-- even a short, "It can't be done." 
    I spent money on this plugin -  if I have to put money towards a different company's plugin that gets the results that they advertise, I will-- or at least provides customer support! -- but I'd rather stay with you guys.  So, please --- I've sent personal messages, posts on this forum and your websites forum, and still, have heard nothing.   

• tveltvel
    May 2012
    It's been a month-- Admin?  This support is ridiculously bad.