Bookmark the topic by clicking on the star to get notified on mail when we respond.
Not loading on iPad / iPhone
  • Should I not be using this embed code? Am I missing something?

Thanks!

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="960" height="385">
    <param name="movie" value="preview.swf" />
    <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/>
    <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/>
    <param name="wmode" value="transparent"/>
    <!--[if !IE]>-->
    <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="preview.swf" width="960" height="385" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" wmode="transparent">
    <!--<![endif]-->
    </object>
  • adminadmin
    October 2011
    Hello

The object tag will never work on iPad / iPhone

We use a PHP file to generate the backup inside the object tag so that iOS can read it

The example is in examples/example_iphoneipad
  • oh - duh haha thanks!

by the way i just launched a site this morning using this player, and just my luck, the feed isn't loading the latest video from youtube channel. it always loaded the latest video as soon as we uploaded it, but now it's not showing up? all the other vids are fine. i don't think there is usually any lag time in between uploading / the feed loading in the player... could this be an issue? i'll keep an eye on it.

• Shouldn't be an issue, sometimes feeds update instantly, sometimes they take a while. Let me know if it all worked out for you. Thanks :)
  • cudafunkcudafunk
    April 2012
    I am unable to make it work correctly on iPad I also do not have that example file folder, examples/example_iphoneipad. 

This is what is in my examples folder:
    categories,
    example_flashvars_skin2_youtubeuser,  example_flashvars_videos, example_flashvars_youtube_or_normal_video, example_noswfobject_embed_single_video, example_onlineswfobject_embed_youtube_user, example_vimeovideos

I'm very desperate to make this work on osx devices could someone please send me over the example_iphoneipad folder or offer any assistance.  A million future thanks cudafunk@hotmail.com
  • cudafunkcudafunk
    April 2012
    I think I may be getting an older download of the software via envato. :( v2 not v4
  • gbgas001gbgas001
    July 2012
    Hello Admin

I too am having this problem, works on google chrome etc, but I really need to implement for IPAD etc.

could you send the example please 

Should say the player loads no problem the data attaches but it will not play the videos... I have tried all the test videos etc.... and when i directly enter url for video it plays no problem.

also to note that the thumbs will not work as JPEG, must be png.

regards
    gbgas