Tips and tricks
The most advanced stock gallery in the world! Now in WordPress!
- easy install – purchase, download the zip, access your WordPress Admin Menu > Plugins > Add New > Upload zip and that’s all! Go to Settings > Zoom Video Gallery and start adding videos.
- two skins – choose from Complete or Light skin for every gallery you setup
- full of choices – set up the gallery just by inputing your YouTube user/playlist in the ‘feed’ tag of the xml file. all descriptions/titles/thumbs/videos will be feeded directly from YouTube so you won’t need to write anything other then that
- hybrid – it can be a video player / example in the preview
- reusable – for flash import: easy guide in the documentation, for html import: just copy/paste a single code, no plugins required
What clients say
nice work as always
OH MAN IT RUNS LIKE A DREEEM THIS IS THE BESt AND EASIEST VIDEO PLAYER I EVER USED ON WP
What do you get?
- video gallery WordPress plugin – get creative!
- free updates! – even if the value of this gallery increases with upcoming updates, you will get them for free
- free support! – for installation via my forum -> https://digitalzoomstudio.net/support/ this is the fastest form of support
Front-end – http://thezoomer.net/theme1/?page_id=30
Back-end – http://thezoomer.net/theme1/wp-admin/options-general.php?page=zs1_menu [ user: test, password: test ]
- awesome video used in preview – http://videohive.net/user/CarlB/portfolio?sort_by=sales_count&type=files&page=1