ARCHIVE

Tips
Problems I had as a WordPress developer with badly coded plugins

As you may know, I sell premium WordPress scripts here –  http://codecanyon.net/user/ZoomIt/portfolio?ref=ZoomIt . As authors, we are not required to offer support, but I myself consider it a important part of the deal and I do offer it best as I can. 80% of support requests are related to plugin compatibilities ( the other 20%

Continue reading

IE Bugs I stumbled on over the time

Cufon text does not show up in a submenu (visibility: hidden)? Fix: Use display:none / display:block instead of visibility   IE Opacity Ignores Positioned Children If you set a child at position relative or absolute, the child will ignore the parent opacity. Fix: Stick to position: static and try to position via margin-left, margin-top  

Continue reading

{"type":"main_options","images_arr":"'#ffffff'","enable_ajax":"off","soundcloud_apikey":"","bg_isparallax":"off","bg_slideshow_time":"0","bg_transition":"slidedown","site_url":"https:\/\/digitalzoomstudio.net","theme_url":"https:\/\/digitalzoomstudio.net\/wp-content\/themes\/qucreative\/","blur_ammount":"26","width_column":"50","width_section_bg":"","width_gap":"30","border_width":"0","border_color":"#ffffff","translate_cancel_comment":"Cancel reply","translate_leave_a_comment":"Leave a comment","translate_leave_a_comment_to":"Leave a comment to","is_customize_preview":"off","width_blur_margin":"30","gallery_w_thumbs_autoplay_videos":"off","enable_native_scrollbar":"on","content_enviroment_opacity":"30","menu_enviroment_opacity":"70"}
{"type":"darkfull"}